As a part of JGH Marine, Andreas has contributed to projects involving more than 45 boats/vessels delivered to or built in Africa.
He has 15 years experience within the JGH Group. He has been a part of JGH Marine since its beginning in 2009.
Andreas has international trading and project management experience from his many projects around the world.
He represented JGH Group in Panama for 1 year (2008-2009) and has worked for JGH Group in Kenya for two periods, from 2012 to 2015 and then again from 2019.
Andreas is fluent in Danish and English.
- 55m OPV for Kenya
- UWA Tourist Boats – Uganda
- Dredger, survey boat, rehabilitation of vessel and training package for Mozambique
- Two ferries and two landing sites for Kalangala Infrastructure Services Uganda
- Two buoy placements vessel built in Kindu & Kongolo for DR Congo
- Two multipurpose vessels built in Kinshasa for DR Congo