Jordi is a skilled engineer who is specialized in renewable energy systems. He has vast experience working with solar photovoltaic (PV) and solar thermal systems.
He is also an expert in heat pumps, energy efficiency in buildings, charging infrastructure and electric cars.
Jordi is fluent in Spanish, Catalan, English and intermediate French and Danish.
He has lived in Barcelona, Warsaw (Poland) for one year during an Erasmus exchange program, in London for 6 months and in Copenhagen since 2013.
Jordi studied BEng in Sustainable Energy at DTU and previously Physics in Barcelona.
He enjoys sports and has played a lot of tennis during his childhood and as a teenager. Even won some regional championships in Spain.
- 3 kW Solar PV systems for 34 facilities in Afghanistan
- Long Term Agreement for Solar for Health (S4H) with UNDP
- Long Term Agreement for Energy Storage Systems for UNDP
- 300 kW Hybrid Solar System for Medical Warehouse in Luanda, Angola for UNDP
- 200 kW System for Medical Warehouse in Masvingo, Zimbabwe for UNDP
- Solar Systems of various sizes for 24 Health facilities and Schools in Yemen for UNOPS
- 6 kW Solar systems for 150 Rural Health Facilities in Chad for UNDP
- 2x 80 kW Solar Mini Grids in Mali for FRES