Juan is an experienced energy engineer with 15 years experience working in the renewable and environment industry in remote areas and developing countries.
He is skilled in system design, calculations, drawing in AutoCAD, commissioning on sites and training. He works with negotiation, Sustainable Development and Environmental Awareness.
Juan is a senior engineer with two Bachelor’s degrees in Engineering from Spanish University and Building Construction Technology from the University of Copenhagen.
Born in northern Spain, he lived in London, UK for 2 years and Denmark for 18 years. Juan is fluent in English, Danish and Spanish. Apart from that he speaks Portuguese and Italian at medium level and basic French.
- Vanuatu 1x 1.100 KW Solar with Transformer and Control
- Liberia 175 KW Solar System with Batteries
- Zambia 60 KW Solar System
- Mali 2 x Mini grids 84 KW Solar with Batteries
- Indonesia 3 x Islands Mini grids 200 KW Solar with batteries and distribution line
- Suriname 1x 500 KW Solar Hybrid power plant with batteries, generators and distribution line
- Angola 1x 300 KW Solar with batteries, generators and Control
- Yemen 34 + 84 x Solar Systems Off grid for Clinics and Health centers
- Iraq 8 x ( 50 Kw to 240 Kw) Containerized Solar Hybrid systems for Hospitals
- Chad 150 x Hybrid Systems solar and lithium batteries sized 6 Kw for rural Health Centers