As a naval engineer, Moreno has more than 20 years experience working within ship building and ship repair.
He is educated from the University of Rijeka, Croatia, Faculty of Maritime Studies as an Associate Naval Engineer.
Since 2014 Moreno has been a part of JGH group as a Senior Site Manager. From 2009 he worked in Africa as a Ship Repair Manager and Ship Building Manager, primarily in Nigeria. On many of his other projects he worked as 1st, 2nd and 3rd engineer.
In addition to his extensive on site experience, Moreno has several additional educations:
- Burmeister and Wain Diesel education in Augsburg Germany for maintenance program of diesel engines
- Schottel Academy Spay , Germany – Designee and Function of SRP 3030 CP Maintenance and Trouble Shooting training
- STERPROP factory Rauma, Finland Production, maintenance, trouble shooting training
- Randy Smith Certificate of completion in Safety focus on Ships
- OSC ltd Course of Quality Management Training ISO 9001/2000
Some of Moreno’s projects: