Johs. Gram-Hanssen is looking for a highly motivated Project Manager with a background in logistics.
Since 1959, Johs. Gram-Hanssen A/S has been bridging the gap between buyers and manufacturers worldwide. We supply goods and services to a wide range of clients, backed by financing from international donor institutions such as the United Nations, the European Union, and the World Bank.
Today, our business has three specializations:
- We have longstanding framework agreements for the supply of consumables and light equipment to international UN offices.
- We participate in tenders for the supply of vehicles, industrial machinery, boats, PPE, and tooling to emerging markets globally.
- Finally, most of our business focuses on designing, supplying, and installing microgrid solar power systems in remote locations all over the world.
At JGH we strive to be the best. In recent years, our company has gone through a transformation journey, but we are not finished with our development.
As a result, we are looking for a Project Manager with logistics experience to join our team, who will report to the Head of Operations. In this role, you will join a dedicated team of passionate individuals, who are delivering projects to communities across the world.
Your primary responsibilities in this role will focus on handling the logistical aspect of our projects, with an eye to redefining our supply chain strategies, within a varied and complex logistics framework. You will be handling shipping and freight documentation to ensure timely delivery to a complex international set of sites. You will be developing relationships with freight-forwarders and building a network of partners in a wide variety of trades.
Beyond logistics and as a member of the operations team, you will also be responsible for your own project portfolio, where you will handle both contract and stakeholder management within each individual project.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are looking for a driven and determined individual that holds some the following qualities:
- Has an educational background in logistics or supply chain management.
- Has +2 industrial experience with logistics, ideally with a project forwarder.
- Has experience in handling freight and clearing documentation.
- Has experience in booking and managing freight and handling shipping documentation.
- Values deadlines and can thrive in a complex international work environment.
- Experience with aligning stakeholders from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Complete fluency in English is a must, fluency in French is a definite advantage.
- Experience in project coordination would be an advantage.
WORKING AT JGH
- JGH is a dynamic organization that offers an inclusive and positive work environment. You will be surrounded by colleagues who are engaged and committed to making a positive impact worldwide.
- At JGH, we understand the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work hours. Additionally, our location near the metro (Vestamager) provides easy access to our office, making the commute convenient.
- As a Project Manager at JGH, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects that contribute to sustainable development. If you are a self-starter who is passionate about making a positive impact in the world, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
JOHS. GRAM-HANSSEN A/S
Member of JGH Group
Robert Jacobsens Vej 78A
2300 Copenhagen – Denmark
TEL. +45 39 29 80 88
Vat. no. DK 15 13 29 81
Questions about the position:
HR Ema Grcic
Tel.: +45 5458 4852