JGH-Group is a global procurement and trading company working with major organizations and governments, mainly within the sectors of Construction Materials, Electrification, Security Equipment, Solar System, Machinery and Marine. With more than 60 years of trading experience, JGH-Group is a respected player in the international trading arena, currently with offices in Denmark and Kenya.
You will report to the Group Logistic Manager and you will be responsible for the logistic solutions for your own projects.
The typical tasks include:
- Planning of global transports with forwarders on one side and JGH-Group projects coordinators on the other side.
- Booking of transports with global forwarders, shipping lines and/or cargo airlines.
- Negotiations of transport solution, incl prices and terms, with global forwarders, shipping lines and/or cargo airlines.
- Follow up on transports.
- All transports are global, with focus mainly on suppliers from Chinas to Africa and the Middle East.
- Insurances of transports.
The ideal candidate
You have some experience in logistics form previous positions and you may be qualified as a forwarder or charterer.
Fluency in English is a must, and some proficiency in Danish is an advantage.
As a person, you are eager to learn and develop, hardworking and able to speak up your mind.
Furthermore, you are robust, a team player, accountable and able to work independently combined with high self-motivation.
There will some travel in this position to Asia, Middle East, Africa and other destinations.
Only candidates with a valid Work permit in Denmark will be considered for this position.
From the company HQ in central Copenhagen, Denmark.
Salary & Compensation
A permanent full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits.
Send your CV to: HR@JGH-Group.com
Questions about the position to Karen Retoft, Logistics Manager, KR@JGH-Group.com