JGH Group is a global procurement and trading company working with major organizations and governments, mainly within the sectors of Construction Materials, Electrification, Security Equipment, Machinery and Marine. With more than 60 years of trading experience, JGH is a respected player in the international trading arena, currently with offices in Denmark and Kenya.
You will report to the Group CFO and you will be involved in most tasks handled by a financial department.
The typical tasks include:
- Project controlling, and controlling in general
- Some bookkeeping, over time less bookkeeping and more controlling/financial management
- Liquidity planning and contract with banks
- Preparation of quarterly financial reporting for the company group (Holding Company and three business units)
- Participation in preparation of the yearly account with auditors
- Other tasks relevant for such position
- The company is in the process of upgrading its ERP systems giving you the opportunity to influence and learn about change management.
The ideal candidate
- You have a degree in finance or accounting on Bachelor or Master level with several years of experience from a similar position, preferably with specific experience in project controlling.
- Fluency in English is a must, and some proficiency in Danish is an advantage.
- As a person, you are eager to learn and develop, hardworking and able to speak up your mind.
- Furthermore, you are robust, a team player, accountable and able to work independently combined with high self-motivation.
- There will only be limited travel in this position.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates with a valid Work permit in Denmark will be considered for this position.
From the company HQ in central Copenhagen, Denmark.
Salary & Compensation
A permanent full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits.
Klavs Jarl Jørgensen
Phone: 30 24 95 75