Do you want to establish a profound career within the international trade scene? We are currently looking for International Business Trainees to be part of our Project Coordinator Program.
JGH Group is a global procurement and trading company working with major international development organizations and governments, mainly within the sectors of Construction Materials, Electrification, Security Equipment, and Machinery.
JGH Group has also a dedicated department within green energy specializing in solar systems in Africa and the Middle East with a long track record. With more than 60 years of trading experience, JGH Group is a respected player in the international trading arena.
As an International Business Trainee at JGH Group, you will undergo a fast-paced learning experience in the world of global business. You will be given immediate responsibilities of managing smaller assigned projects, learning the fundamentals of our business from scratch. The environment is fast phased, and you will work with some of the best international businesspeople in Denmark.
In this trainee program, which lasts for 2 years, you will gain an everyday hands-on learning experience ranging from sourcing & procurement to negotiation and contracting with a wide range of worldwide situated stakeholders.
To become a part of our Trainee program, you need to hold an EU work permit.
You will be exposed to the following:
- Working in at least 2 different departments as per your personal interests (Trade, Finance, Logistics, Solar, Trade WA) learning about commercial negotiation, contract management, Finance and Logistics.
- An international working-environment with colleagues from all over the world, situated at the JGH office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Possibility of fully financed educational HD-program at CBS as a part-time student.
The ideal candidate
- Newly Graduates from STX/HHX, Bachelors or Master degree holders may apply.
- Proactive can-do attitude that can handle and make the best of a steep learning curve.
- Well spoken and written English capabilities, additional languages are considered an advantage.
- Team-player who are open to collaboration with many different people across the world.
- We welcome Trainees all year long, so please submit your application now.
- Established within MS-Office and generally IT-Savvy.
- Has a valid EU Work Permit.
JOHS. GRAM-HANSSEN A/S
Member of JGH Group
Robert Jacobsens Vej 78A
2300 Copenhagen – Denmark
TEL. +45 39 29 80 88
Vat. no. DK 15 13 29 81
Salary and compensation
- A 2 years’ contract as full-time trainee, with possibility of permanent employment.
- A competitive salary package reflecting your background.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of one workday at home per week
Questions about the position:
CEO Nicolaj Dahl
Tel.: +45 8833 1172